No Longer Accepting Applications
- Assist and help coordinate kiosks and concession stands and staff.
- Oversee cleanup of kiosks, kitchens, and concession stands.
- Ensure appropriate products are available.
- Receive deliveries, following FIFO procedures.
- Assist with inventory at end of each moth with attention to detail.
- Demonstrate proper ServSafe techniques and follow local health code practices.
- Volunteer for general kitchen duties during down time, including pre, serving, cleaning, dishwashing, and helping stands/kiosks.
- Ensure quality of food and projects by checking presentation, communicating with staff, and demonstrating the correct methods based on the Chef’s guidance.
- Learning the line in the main kitchen and helping line cook when needed, assist the chef in preparing hot food for game day, heling with suites, buffets, and picnics.
- Assist with banquets during the off weeks, this can include scheduling, ordering, and helping with menu planning.
- Capable of managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong organizational and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to follow recipes and specs.
- Ability to be on your feet for a long period of time, lift up to 80 pounds, and work in extreme hot and cold environments.