No Longer Accepting Applications
STADIUM OPERATIONS INTERNSHIP
The Timber Rattlers Operations Department ensures that Neuroscience Group Field at Fox Cities Stadium is maintained in good working order.
- Maintain a clean and safe facility for everyone that enters the complex.
- Assist the cleaning crew/setup staff before and after games and special events.
- Perform general stadium upkeep tasks including, but not limited to:
- Routine organization of storage areas.
- Pressure washing seating bowl.
- Upkeep of outside landscape and common areas.
- Stadium seating repair/upkeep.
- Perform General Maintenance tasks:
- Electrical, Plumbing, Painting, Cleaning, etc.
- Maintain appropriate cleaning and supply levels.
- Game day preparations:
- Water coolers to dugouts and bullpens.
- Pickup player/staff meals.
- Prepare main gate area.
- Setup of parking entrance/exit, barricades.
- Assist the security staff with the execution of special events including high school baseball games, charity events, concerts, etc.
- Assist grounds crew when needed.
- Capable of managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work effectively in unsupervised settings.
- Experience working with basic hand and power tools a plus.
- Ability to use a backpack blower for multiple hours.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Experience with proper phone etiquette and fan interaction.