No Longer Accepting Applications
- Requisitions and stock supplies as needed in each accommodation or building. Reports any supply shortages to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Cleans and sanitizes office spaces, reception areas, restrooms, and other common areas.
- Strips and remakes beds with fresh linens.
- Empties all waste baskets and ashtrays, vacuums and tidies guest rooms, daily.
- Wipes all window sills and light switches; dust all furniture, daily.
- Wipes all mirrors and checks windows each day.
- Checks heating, air conditioning and general maintenance of assigned area daily. Reports any problems to the Housekeeping Supervisor using the proper maintenance report.
- Cleans and sanitizes toilets, showers, tubs, lavatories and fixtures daily.
- Cleans walls, baseboards and floors as needed and when preparing for a new guest in the accommodation.
- Replenishes towels, wash cloths, soap, glasses and other amenities per set levels.
- Minimum three (3) years housekeeping experience, preferably in a club, hotel or institutional environment.
- High school degree or equivalent preferred
- Possess a valid driver’s license and/or successfully completes the Club’s internal motor vehicle training program