No Longer Accepting Applications
- Handles Member/Guest’s articles of clothes.
- Separates and counts Member/Guest Laundry and dry cleaning tickets.
- Dispatches all phone/radio communication from Housekeeping to Housemen and Housekeepers.
- Issues and inventories all operating supplies to the Housekeepers and Houseman.
- Produce weekly inventories and re-order supplies to maintain set par levels. Rework inventory sheet and implement order sheet for all supplies.
- Controls issuing and receiving of all outside dry cleaning services to include the Green Jackets and billing accordingly.
- Updates arrival and departure sheet to reflect daily changes, additions and cancellations.
- Understands, communicates and follows up on special requests for members and guests.
- Loads and operates washers and dryers.
- Keeps Service Support Building surgically clean and organized to ANGC standards and expectations. (includes all storage spaces)
- Irons and folds Member/Guest’s articles of clothing for delivery. Utilize laundry machines whenever possible.
- Requests supplies from purchasing through RFP Process.
- Prepares finished Laundry and Dry Cleaning for transport from Housekeeping to the Member/Guest.
- Submit all approved work orders through ANGC Intranet.
- Maintain call log for all incoming calls.
- Assist in delivery of goods and supplies.
- Be able to clean cabins and member spaces when needed.
- Multitasking is required to complete all responsibilities up to ANGC standards.
- Attend and contribute at morning and evening line up meetings.
- Ability to communicate in an effective manner in order to make the members and guests feel welcome
- Excellent member and guest service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office to include Outlook
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Minimum two years laundry/housekeeping experience, preferably in a club, hotel or institutional environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Possess a valid driver’s license and/or successfully completes the Club’s internal motor vehicle training program