No Longer Accepting Applications
- Enforces security procedures for the protection of our members, guests, and employees, Club assets; recommends additional controls and/or procedural changes that may provide increased protection to the Security Management.
- Monitors entrances and perimeter for access control. This includes logging visitors on and off the premises.
- Performs systematic patrols over parking areas, Club perimeter, and cabin areas for the protection of individuals, buildings, vehicles, and property.
- Performs first aid, fire protection, traffic control, and emergency and safety procedures.
- Assists Club management in the preparation of reports related to accidents, thefts, or other incidents involving members, guests, or employees.
- Conducts confidential or special investigations as requested by Security Management.
- Coordinates removal of unauthorized vehicles from the Club. Reports any unauthorized vehicles to Club management in a timely manner.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists with the investigation of alleged crimes, policy violations, and security breaches committed on Club premises; cooperates with law enforcement agencies in the investigation of crimes by exchanging reports and information.
- Handles Club telephone responsibilities after hours and seasonally.
- Assists in weather monitoring and implementing weather alerts.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management which are deemed to be an integral part of the job.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough understanding of first aid, fire protection, traffic control, and emergency and safety policy and procedures
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to create and present thorough and detailed reports in a timely manner
- Ability to maintain proper training, license, and/or certification in first aid, emergency and safety procedures, and fire control
- Ability to make sound and timely decisions under pressure and in emergency situations
- Knowledge of Windows-based computer applications to include Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand and apply the practical side of security/safety measures within Club culture
- Technical proficiency to operate and troubleshoot all security operation technologies