No Longer Accepting Applications
- Create processes for overseeing data and analysis requests from Baseball Operations and Player Development leadership as well as coaching staff.
- Research and develop methods for the purpose of player assessment, development, acquisition, and in-game strategy.
- Collaborate with Research and Development department to develop methods to process data and improve the effective understanding.
- Conduct daily in-depth evaluations of minor league personnel.
- Supervise video and data collection processes across all Colorado Rockies minor league affiliates and complexes.
- Assist with development and operation of baseball technology (TrackMan, Edgertronic, Rapsodo, etc.) at the Salt River Fields at Talking Stick (Scottsdale, Arizona) pitching lab.
- This job description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of duties and responsibilities required by the employee. The responsibilities required by the employee may change over time and without notice.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in statistics, data science, computer science, machine learning or a related field.
- Experience with analyzing datasets and training statistical models using R or Python.
- Experience working with SQL-like databases, such as MySQL, SQL Server or PostgreSQL.
- Experience in a baseball environment, including communicating data visualizations, reports, and other to coaches, players, and other baseball staff.