No Longer Accepting Applications
- Assist with the building and maintaining of events in SeatGeek ticket system
- Coordinate inventory for single game, group, and season ticket plans
- Providing daily/weekly/monthly reports for sales, service and marketing initiatives
- Build and maintain group promo and offer codes during the year.
- Coordinate data collection processes and ensure all prospects are entered, tracked, and distributed within CRM
- Build customer and prospect lists for phone and email campaigns based on multiple segmentation criteria
- Assist with the operation of the box office on event and gamedays.
- Assist with creation and availability of payment plans, process monthly payments
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong statistical and analytical skills
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment