No Longer Accepting Applications
- Responsible for the physical setup of all areas around the stadium. Setups are expected to be safe, clean, and consistent with the organization’s standards and expectations.
- Actively cares for all stadium equipment and property by storing equipment properly, cleaning and repairing broken or damaged items, and alerting management of any mistreatment of property.
- Maintain organized storage areas assigned to the Setup Crew, as well as stock supplies throughout the building.
- Required to off-load materials delivered to the stadium.
- Respond and resolve cleaning and setup issues promptly as directed by fellow staff and management.
- May be required to operate industrial vehicles such as carts, forklifts, lifts, and floor scrubbers. (valid drivers license and/or operator license required for these positions).
- Responsible for assigned materials and equipment, including the proper check-out and return of event keys and radios.
- Follows department procedures for use of cleaning chemicals and agents, operating cleaning equipment, maintaining assigned supply closets, operating vehicles, radio etiquette, handling of hazardous materials, etc.
- Perform other operational duties as assigned by supervisors or management.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and operation of cleaning equipment preferred
- Effective communication skills (verbal)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment around large groups.
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with other employees and supervisors.
- Ability to work mostly day shifts including weekends and holidays.