No Longer Accepting Applications
- Learn and communicate analytical products across departments.
- Build upon analytic initiatives by creating new statistical models, applications, and reports.
- Introductory level player evaluation, including scouting and writing reports on assignment.
- Iterate on existing products and processes already established by the Baseball Analytics Department.
- Present analysis and research results to stakeholders with various levels of analytic knowledge.
- Conduct ad-hoc research projects when requested.
- Independent judgment and ability to multitask.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to work long, flexible hours including weekends and holidays.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Creative approach to problem solving
- High level of interpersonal skills to effectively communicate baseball analytic concepts with a wide range of departments, seniority levels, and personalities.
- Knowledge of current baseball research, data, and technology.
- Strong technical and statistical acumen.
- Passion for the game of baseball.