No Longer Accepting Applications
- Develop an understanding and ability to use the finance department’s primary software tools: JD Edwards (accounting system) and Insight (financial statement, analysis and forecasting tool).
- Assist with the day-to-day journal entries and the monthly general ledger closing process.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet account reconciliations and help identify anomalies.
- Assist in recording revenue and cash receipts from multiple sources, affecting several lines of business.
- Learn how to analyze monthly department specific expenses and book adjustments based on budgeted forecasts.
- Understand the external audit process and the requirements that must be complied with by companies.
- Finance or Business majors, or other programs relevant to Accounting, Finance or Business. Junior, Senior or Graduate level preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Outgoing friendly personality with excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidential information.
- Team player.