No Longer Accepting Applications
The FHO Board concentrates on providing strategic leadership and direction, financial oversight, and fiduciary responsibility to the organization through the development of plans and policies. The Board establishes a clear strategic plan with organizational priorities, initiates supportive policies, holds itself accountable, engages in evaluation, and enhances its governance capacity. Operational authority is delegated to the Program Manager and the Board will monitor and hold the Program Manager accountable for results and progress. Unless otherwise required by the Board, they will not involve itself in day-to-day operations.
- Minimum of eight (8) meetings per year – two (2) in person, with Special Meetings scheduled as necessary;
- Chair – Three (3) Year Term
- Treasurer – Two (2) year term. Renewal after a 2 year term for a three (3) year term.
- Director at Large (Grant Specific) – Three (3) Year Term
- Director at Large (2) – Three (3) year term.
To submit your interest in a board position please complete the application form and email [email protected] with your FHO number, completed form, and identify the board position(s) you are interested in.
Deadline to submit is Wednesday November 23rd, 2022 11:59pm EST
Please see the FHO By-laws Article IV, for detailed information on the Composition of the Board and Eligibility of Directors
Thank you for your support as we continue to develop field hockey across Ontario!