No Longer Accepting Applications
- Create and execute promotional theme nights for all Crushers 2023 season home dates.
- Support the creation and development of in-game elements including on-field promotions, fan interactive elements, mascot skits, music, etc.
- Write game day scripts to ensure accurate implementation of all promotions, sales, and sponsorship commitments for all games
- Manage appearance schedule for front office staff, players/coaches and mascot
- Assist in the advertising and execution of Crushers programs: Reading Club and any others that may arise
- Work with Corporate Sales department to develop possible sponsorship opportunities
- Promote the Crushers and its various events and promotions in the community through the distribution of marketing materials and pocket schedules
- Supervise promotions interns
- Assist in any other duties put forth by Crushers full-time staff
- Highly organized, quick learner and ability to multitask and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Creative, energetic and proactive mentality with an event mindset
- Enthusiasm for creating and directing elements of game entertainment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage and work well with different personalities
- Ability to learn and master new software programs as necessary