No Longer Accepting Applications
- Administering Orioles switching infrastructure.
- Manage Windows virtual and physical server environment.
- Management of Hyper-V VM solution and storage systems.
- MDM Management within Azure Intune.
- Oversee Windows patch management system.
- Administer Microsoft Teams phone system.
- Administration of multiple Sonic Firewalls and Palo Alto.
- Manage ticket queue and projects for on-time SLA.
- Collaborate with Service Desk Operations Manager to maintain a level of understanding of those areas to provide supplemental cross coverage on a regular daily basis.
- Work with Major League Baseball to implement components of the Information Security Initiative.
- Monitor systems for proper performance and potential security issues.
- Work with the other technicians on the administration of network and email systems including maintenance of user accounts.
- Provide IT Manager on Duty coverage, both on site and remote on call, on a rotating shared basis to cover defined hours of operation which will include events and games.
- Technical aptitude and understanding.
- Project management skills.
- Networking, Windows Server, and storage knowledge.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to executives and all other levels of end users in both oral and written form.
- Maintain positive attitude to inspire user confidence even in difficult circumstances.
- Ability to identify, research, and test new systems for possible deployment within the company to address a business need or improve a process.
- Must be able to lift 25 Lbs.
- Flexible schedule.
- Some travel required.