No Longer Accepting Applications
- Assist in the implementation of activities with the Grizzlies in-game media department including: Yakkertech analytics, camera work, graphic design, working with Flosports stream, etc.
- Assist with creating promotional videos for our video board.
- Promote the Grizzlies organization throughout the community as a member of the “street team”.
- Field phone calls & answer everyday questions about the Gateway Grizzlies organization.
- Assist in the planning and execution of promotions and in-game entertainment strategies.
- Self-motivated, organized, and detail-oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and balance multiple tasks
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Knowledge of basic computer skills (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, etc.)
- Knowledge of social media sites and associated applications
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, etc.)
- Must be willing and able to lift items up to 50 lbs. for set up and take down of games and events
- Flexibility to work long days, evenings, weekends, and holidays