No Longer Accepting Applications
WHAT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES?
The SeaWolves are seeking an Account Executive to sell ticket packages, group outings, suites and hospitality. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leading the team’s efforts in assigned group sales segments.
- Prospecting with a focus on new business-to-business revenue opportunities.
- Providing Unsurpassed Guest Service to team clients.
- Achieving and tracking key sales metrics including weekly activities and results.
- Maintaining call and meeting activity in the team’s CRM system.
- Using team/community events to build relationships and seek new sales opportunities.
- Working with the Operations Department to ensure that all group event spaces meet the team’s presentation standards.
- Contributing to a positive sales culture consistent with At Bat Group, LLC values.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Marketing, Sport Management or Communications preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
- Strong organizational skills
- Previous sales, service and/or presentation experience preferred
- The ability to work scheduled hours including evenings, weekends and select holidays during the baseball season