No Longer Accepting Applications
Anticipated End Date: August 18, 2023
- Work with the Director and Assistant Director, Accounting and Finance, to execute the organization’s accounting policies and procedures, resulting in the accurate tracking of finances in order to provide a high level of analysis of the organization’s finances.
- Assist in the design and implementation of various record keeping, filing, and internal accounting controls for the organization.
- Log accounting entries, thereby gaining valuable experience interacting with an accounting information system.
- Assist in the organization’s overall accounts payable and receivable operations.
- Assist in the various accounting procedures related to the organization’s merchandise and ticketing operations, including inventories.
- Travel to Arizona for USA Baseball’s National Team Championships between June and July, to oversee all deposits and financial reconciliations in connection with the organization’s ticketing and merchandise operations.
- Oversee similar deposits and financial reconciliations for various USA Baseball events at the National Training Complex in Cary, N.C.
- Assist in the operation of additional USA Baseball events, National Team programming and other departments within USA Baseball (operations, retail, travel services, etc.) with various tasks as necessary.
- Weekend and weekday availability for all USA Baseball events taking place at the National Training Complex in Cary, N.C.
- A completion of a successful background check is required prior to employment.