No Longer Accepting Applications
- Write press releases promoting team initiatives including daily post-game recaps for the team website
- Coordinate and maintain press box and broadcast booths
- Coordinate media requests for players, coaches, etc
- Work closely with the Field Manager and front office to make sure all player contracts and NWL requirements are met prior to players playing in games
- Broadcast all 72 Northwoods League games on WFHR AM 1320, including pre- and post-game shows, during the regular season (and playoffs if necessary)
- Assist in production of in-house video projects
- Produce radio commercials for the Rafters and business partners
- Work closely with GM and AGM to include all sponsor and promotional live reads each game
- Update the Rafters website daily
- Other duties as assigned by GM
- Ability to work long hours, including weekends, as business indicates.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience as either a radio broadcaster.