No Longer Accepting Applications
- Learn and assist technical staff with data-driven projects.
- Under close supervision prepare and clean datasets.
- Learn to design and apply analytical methods to extract insight from existing datasets.
- Research industry-leading practices to provide analyses and insights.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Studying computer science, math, data science or a related field.
- Experience with R or Python preferred.
- Interest in working with APIs.
- Interest in package management.
- Interest in data engineering, and/or statistical modeling preferred.
- Available 20-25 hours per week, including nights and weekends.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups.
- MS Office (PPT, Outlook, Teams, Excel, Word) or G-Suite skills.
- Ability to present information concisely.
- Able to always represent the Club with a professional and approachable attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills