No Longer Accepting Applications
Orlando City seeks highly motivated individuals capable of assisting in
the operation of the Club’s overall team administration, operations, player fulfillment, and equipment. Selected interns will work under the close supervision of the Team Administrators assisting on a variety of critical activities in support of Orlando City, Orlando City B and Development Academy. Soccer Operations Interns will have the opportunity to supplement classroom instruction and gain practical and valuable learning experiences in a variety of roles, broadening their knowledge of all the facets of team operations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Gain an understanding of team administrative and operational tasks including team
travel, team logistics, and player support.
- Acquire skills in special assignments including but not limited to scheduling, data
collection and entry, printing, or shipping.
- Assist staff in other departments with various administrative and operational tasks as
- Rotate between roles within Soccer Operations to gain a variety of work experience.
- Learn how to work with coaching staff to set up and take down drills during training,
- Gain experience in preparation for home and away matches, including packing and
unpacking, locker room set up/break-down, and player needs.
- Support in the logistics of any game day preparation and execution needed.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Applicants should be working towards an undergraduate or graduate degree with an emphasis in sports business, management, or a related field. Candidates must be able to receive credit for participating in our internship program.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Maintaining highest level of professionalism and confidentiality within a pro-team environment is required.
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented and have a strong sense of accountability.
- Possess a positive, engaging, and professional personality.
- Strong understanding and passion for the sport of soccer is preferred.
- Ability to work nontraditional hours in nontraditional settings, including holidays, nights and weekends.