No Longer Accepting Applications
- Manage multiple product lines and suppliers. Identify and execute opportunities to expand or leverage existing product or services capabilities.Lead cross-functional teams in the development of cost reduction activities.
- Create POs and expedite shipments, as necessary, to make certain that customers receive product and/or services in a timely manner. Maintain accurate vendor information in Lawson and makes certain that part numbers loaded under their product category are entered and maintained properly.
- Maintains defined and/or assigned specific computer records, as appropriate.
- Negotiate with vendors to enhance FELD’s profitability by cost saving initiatives. Report on cost savings on a quarterly basis. Minimize financial exposure to FELD based on Procurement best practices and sound payment decisions.
- Develops and maintains good rapport with all departments, as well as suppliers. Provide responsive, courteous support to end users and customers. Identify, develop and support the continuous improvement of product or services management process.
- Four-year college degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years purchasing or accounting experience. Working knowledge of purchasing concepts.
- 2+ years of practical experience in the entertainment industry is a plus.
- CPM, SPSM or advanced education in Procurement, Logisitics or Supply Chain Management is a plus.