No Longer Accepting Applications
- Develop, meet or overachieve new business sales targets by generating new sponsorship revenue from organizations ranging from the local level to Fortune 500 companies
- Develop, build, and maintain relationships with prospective sponsors, sponsors sourced and introduced by our investors, executives and advisors, and current sponsors by prospecting, cold calling, holding client meetings, cultivating relationships, etc. by identifying and prioritizing prospective corporate partners through various channels
- Develop, review, edit and pitch sponsorship proposals in collaboration with support from the Sponsorship Activation team to ensure delivery, and other teams as necessary per the sponsorship agreements
- Focus on developing innovative, sellable business platforms for new business prospects
- Collaborate with the activation team to develop new and innovative programming within client's marketing objectives to maximize their value
- Collaborate with partnership team on distribution media packages for new and existing partners
- Perform additional duties as may be assigned from Chief Commercial Officer
- Facilitate meetings with potential partners at games, events and conferences to help highlight the venue and feature partnership capabilities
- Collaborate with many other teams internally including Web3, Partnerships/Distribution, Marketing, Leadership, etc.
- 3-5 years of experience selling sponsorships or corporate partnerships for a large sports or entertainment organization
- Experience in building out a sales pipe and managing it, including projecting when deals will close, re-igniting prior conversations, etc.
- Experience with digital pipeline management in software programs, and being able to recommend a platform for use, managing that platform and updating it regularly to be as accurate as possible
- Understanding of and/or experience in selling digital audiences, commercial spots and airtime
- Proven track record of developing and managing highly strategic corporate partnerships; strong prospecting, analytical, presentation and communication skills
- Currently maintain a solid network of clients at brands and agencies to call upon
- Prefer a strong network built in Atlanta, Georgia, (and candidates based here are a major plus).
- Experience working in the sports and entertainment industries.
- Start-up mentality, willing to dig in on anything and everything
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Capable of interfacing with colleagues, senior executives, and clients effectively, by being able to alter communication style as needed
- Demonstrated strategic thinker, solution-oriented
- High-energy leader with a passion for selling
- Strong organizational and time management capabilities
- Strong collaborator and able to influence inter-departmentally, in a very dynamic and flexible environment
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Proficient in G-Suite: Google Sheets, Slides and Docs
- Ability to work weekends, holidays, long hours, and travel as needed