No Longer Accepting Applications
- Assists the Director, Strength & Conditioning in any physical training-related tasks
- Assists the Director, Strength & Conditioning in planning and preparing physical training activities.
- Deliver small group and/or individual warm-up exercises as requested.
- Implement monitoring and assessment interventions as requested.
- Ensure the cleanliness and hygiene of the weight room environment is maintained within the facility.
- Act in an inter-disciplinary role with other technical areas as required.
- Must be enrolled in a relevant academic program.
- Must possess or be working toward CSCS, CSCCa, or another internationally recognized certification.
- Outstanding work ethic and attention to detail.
- Able to demonstrate ability to work independently on assigned tasks and to deliver outcome goals effectively.
- Strong desire to work with elite combat athletes.
- Experience working with athletes from weight-categorized sports is desired.