No Longer Accepting Applications
- Background in Logistics/Operations, Business Management, Marketing/Communications, and/or Physical Education.
- Assist with the execution of new/returning JNYB program registration, on-boarding, background checks and start-up.
- Provide top level customer service to all JNYB coordinators, coaches, and parents/participants.
- Bi-lingual is a strong asset.
- Understanding of basic project management skills and experience, particularly adhering to timelines, planning, and documentation.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, internet research, and database management is required.
- Knowledgeable in NCCP certification and Sport for Life's LTAD model
- Promote and aid in the implementation of JNYB to community organizations, sport clubs, YMCAs, schools, and municipal parks & recreation.
- Contribute to development of updated program materials and content, including operations manual, coach manual, parent’s guide, video resources, etc.
- Responsible for order fulfillment, distribution and tracking of all materials needed for JNYB, including order picking and packing, updating confirmation/tracking, shipping confirmation/tracking, and inventory tracking.
- Providing retail support by working with Canada Basketball’s webstore provider and activating various on-site & on-line merchandise opportunities.
- Managing retail inventory, provide perspective & insight into development of new Canada Basketball retail merchandise lines.
- Support with Canada Basketball’s retail inventory to enhance the retail strategy and merchandising opportunities.
- Assist with event planning for various Canada Basketball activities.
- As required, provide support to the CB Foundation team & associated events.
- Via market research, identify new sponsorship targets with the goal towards developing purpose driven partnerships that will deliver against key social responsibility pillars.
- Identifying opportunities for sponsor up-sells, bonuses & make-goods.
- Assisting in ideating & delivering creative athlete & brand content programs to support marketing, retail & sponsorship initiatives.
- Supporting the development of Canada Basketball’s new National Media Partnership, including strategizing key tentpole events.
- Assisting with content management on Canada Basketball’s website and social media channels as required.
- Produce social and digital analytics reports for Canada Basketballs social and digital platforms (basketball.ca and web store).
- Supporting the implementation of Canada Basketball’s Unified 2024 mission into our day-to-day culture.