No Longer Accepting Applications
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Represent CITY, Centene Stadium, and their respective partners and sponsors in a fun and professional manner as the brand ambassadors at events in the community year-round.
- Responsible for many game day servicing duties including but not limited to greeting clients as they enter the stadium, promote current marketing, sales, promotional, and team-related news and initiatives, and assisting the marketing department in pre-game and halftime activities and experiential promotions.
- Serve as first impression to the CITY brand and execute grassroots marketing promotions throughout the St. Louis area such as youth soccer tournaments, community events, festivals, parades, concerts, away game viewing parties, etc.
- Assist with all club events such as season kickoff party, watch parties, swag giveaways, Lou Fusz Plaza events, pub events, etc.
- Set-up, take-down and transport the various elements of the CITY Soccer mobile tour (vehicles, inflatables, tents, prize wheel, tables, etc.) at events.
- Aiding in content creation for CITY social media accounts (Tik Tok, Instagram Reels, Twitter, CITY app.)
- Participate in halftime activation on an as-needed basis.
- Must be knowledgeable about sports and enjoy being active and outdoors
- Must have reliable transportation options to get to and from all events
- Must be familiar with CITY club and its mission and values
- Must be able to lift approximately 40 lbs
- A background in sports is preferred.