No Longer Accepting Applications
- Edit both long-form and short-form storytelling features, highlighting the team, player stories, community initiatives, and more.
- Edit hype videos of the team and players
- Edit quick-turn highlights from our in-house cameras from gamedays and training camp for fast publishing to web and social platforms.
- Research & produce for projects to develop a framework for feature storytelling projects.
- Write voiceover scripts for projects as needed.
- Work with the Falcons’ social and digital team to maximize our success on each platform for our edited project.
- Keep video assets organized and named by logging and archival.
- Execute motion graphics templates and create custom motion graphics for editing projects.
- General support for larger Falcons’ video team projects as needed (creative day capture days, control room support for large scale projects, additional camera support).
- Proficient in post-production techniques utilizing the Adobe Creative Cloud – especially Premiere and After Effects.
- Ability to communicate effectively and promptly with members of the digital and communications staff.
- Ability to manage projects from start to finish on short timelines.
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds.
- Understanding and ability to implement video asset organization processes.
- Camera skills are preferred but not required.