No Longer Accepting Applications
- Engages in a selling culture focused on acquiring the needs of customers and building relationships
- Able to advise, upsell, and influence the purchase of additional products to maximize sales.
- Contributes to a winning culture that strives to meet store’s daily KPIs both individually and as a team.
- Promotes Dallas Cowboys United Membership packs to all fans.
- Understands and follows all company policies and procedures with integrity.
- Works effectively to maintain an inviting shopping atmosphere for our fans by ensuring the selling floor, cashwrap, fitting rooms, and stockrooms are well maintained in accordance with company standards.
- Able to protect assets through proactive customer engagement on the sales floor, properly checking in merchandise upon arrival, and providing consistent accuracy in cash handling.
- Able to balance our exceptional customer service experience with necessary operational tasks.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Previous experience in a retail setting preferred
- Able to stand for extended periods (4 hours or longer)
- Able to lift 30lbs.
- Strong communication skills
- Equipped to troubleshoot/problem solve and remain calm in challenging situations
- Upholds honesty and integrity in all decisions and actions
- Demonstrates flexibility and quickly adapts to changes while maintaining high levels of productivity and effectiveness
- Able to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays