No Longer Accepting Applications
- Responsible for cultivating new business on behalf of Corporate Partnerships team by developing proposals, generating leads, conducting presentations, and negotiating contracts. Ability to sell across all Pistons assets and inventory with focus on existing and emerging sponsorship assets.
- Generate new opportunities through the direct delivery of sales presentations for The Pistons.
- Establish, and build client relationships through prospecting and lead development projects, including networking activities outside of day-to-day appointments.
- Lead and/or Assist the sales process from discovery to account development, negotiations, and closing.
- Develop customized sponsorship programs using inventory controlled by the organization to generate net revenue and meet the needs of clients.
- Maintain a network of prospective clients and agency contacts.
- Collaborate with other departments to build out sponsored programs, including Creative and Communications, Data and Analytics, etc.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, five – seven years of successful sales or relevant marketing experience.
- A solution/relationship seller with the ability to sell integrated partnerships with multiple assets.
- A hard worker who values integrity and respect for others, and a team player who also understands how to lead.
- Strong networking, negotiating, closing and communication skills, along with the ability to conduct face-to-face presentations.
- A candidate that can demonstrate a proven track record of maintaining and exceeding aggressive sales goals with senior level executives.
- Ability to keep accurate records detailing sales performance, appointment recaps, account management, and prospecting activities.
- Established network of clients in the Detroit Metro area preferred, but not necessary.
- A self-starter that has the ability to multitask, reacts well under pressure, and is able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be available to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.