No Longer Accepting Applications
The purpose of this position is to design and develop new functionality and maintain existing applications within the Baseball Information Systems.
Primary (Essential) Duties
- Responsible for design, development, and maintenance of new and existing functionality for the Baseball Information Systems.
- Work closely with Baseball Operations staff to create user friendly tools to solve business needs and streamline processes.
- Create testing plans and documentation for all new development.
- Provide support and guidance to end users.
- Other duties as assigned
- REST API integration
- Familiarity with AWS
- Familiarity with SQL databases
- Familiarity with ETL concepts and design
- Experience with reporting and visualization tools
- Experience with source control systems.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Minimum of one year(s) of professional experience developing enterprise web applications in Java or another object-oriented language