Department: Baseball Operations – Arizona Operations
- Assist with preparation and execution of special events at Reds Development Complex and Goodyear Ballpark.
- Answer and transfer incoming calls.
- Greet and assist visitors in a professional manner.
- Assist with VIP tours of the Cincinnati Reds Development Complex.
- Distribution of newspapers and mail to departments.
- Transportation to and from airports/hotels/etc. for Reds personnel.
- Potential to perform in mascot suit or to escort mascot performer at Ballpark and community appearances.
- Receive, log, distribute, and process USPS/UPS/FedEx packages.
- Stock general office supplies and refreshments throughout the complex.
- Assist in keeping the complex organized, orderly and clean.
- Assist multiple Reds personnel/departments with various other assignments.
- Assist in other operational, administrative and customer service duties as needed.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills, good grammar, voice, and diction, strong interpersonal skills and a team oriented spirit to provide exceptional service.
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and be a self-starter.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, holidays and some overtime, if necessary.
- Must have valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Ability to lift and transport items up to 55 lbs.