The Cyber Security Engineer is responsible for performing all phases of the security technology lifecycle including technical requirements, architecture, design, implementation, maintenance, and monitoring. The position is responsible for security operations including log analysis, vulnerability assessments, and threat analysis. The engineer will also be responsible for design, implementation and adherence to cyber security policies and processes across the organization.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develops and maintains security policies and procedures that ensure all systems follow regulatory security standards and compliance.
- Responsible for all aspects of cyber incident management from detection, through to remediation and lessons learned.
- Develops and maintains the Incident Response Plan including procedures for incident response, forensic investigation, and mitigation of security events.
- Provides information security guidance across IT operations and new projects.
- Directs information security investigations, ensuring that evidence is collected in an admissible manner.
- Identifies, assesses, and drives process around emerging security threats and vulnerabilities that could affect the organization and users of its information.
- Conducts security risk assessments.
- Other duties as assigned.