Marketing and Promotions (2 interns) - The Sussex County Miners are seeking multiple interns to join our Marketing and Promotions team for the 2023 season.
- Assist with organization and maintenance of promotional inventory for the Game Operations and Promotions department.
- Day of Game duties will include assisting with the coordination of pre-game ceremonies and entertainment, setting up and running between-innings promotions.
- Candidates will also play an integral role in non-game day planning and preparation, including researching potential promotions and theme nights.
- The Marketing Interns will also be responsible for putting together the Proof of Performance packages for sponsors throughout the season. This will include gathering appropriate photographs, identifying all points of client exposure, and extensive Power Point work to build the presentations.
- Other marketing and promotions duties needed.
- Primary responsibilities throughout the day will include directing the social media calendar and creating/scheduling content on a daily basis.
- During game days, work will transition to operating as one of the primary in-game photographers/videographers to supplement Instagram/TikTok content creation.
- Producing new content with current and archive broadcast footage.
- Assist with distribution of all marketing materials throughout the community and stadium, including pocket schedules, print/digital programs, posters, handouts, etc.
- Other video, digital media, or communications duties added as needed