No Longer Accepting Applications
- Answering phones and directing customers to the appropriate Miners staff member
- Working with our ticketing software to sell tickets over the phone and at the box office.
- Outreach to local businesses in building theme nights.
- Help with all mascot requests and serve as the handler for the mascot for public appearances.
- Assist with: Public Relations, Community Development, Media Relations, and various other office needs.
- Other duties as assigned
The Sussex County Miners are looking for someone to assist the Front Office with all off-season operations at the ballpark. Duties may include but are not limited to, sales, maintenance & fulfillment of orders for ticketing department (individual, group & season tickets), ballpark preparation for Opening Day & community relations. Other duties may include marketing throughout local communities, assisting with community events and other duties as assigned. Excellent organizational, computer, communication and customer service skills are necessary. Experience with ticketing is a plus but not required. All majors are welcome to apply.