No Longer Accepting Applications
Among other duties, the clubhouse manager will be responsible for the following:
- Daily cleaning of the clubhouse, locker room area, shower area, toilet area, coaches offices, training area, umpires' room and laundry area. Sweeping/mopping, cleaning sinks, cleaning toilets, cleaning showers, cleaning mirrors and emptying trash cans are also day-to-day tasks involved.
- Handle all laundry, including uniforms and towels. The manager will be responsible for maintenance and repair of uniforms, helmets, jerseys, pants and any other part of the uniform. Coordinate all team packing, loading/unloading of bags and trunks for all road trips under the Field Managers instructions.
- Supply all team personal hygiene products. (Team issued products)
- Prepare all equipment and water for team workouts.
- Order all supplies necessary for clubhouse operation, with approval from Field Manager.
- Any other jobs that are necessary to improving the overall operations of the clubhouse and players.
- It’s a team effort all Interns will be expected to help and pitch in, in other areas besides their own
- Help clean concessions and beer area
- Help with post-game cleanup
- Ensure all trash is taken out and brought to dumpster
- Shut off all lights
- Lock up locker rooms
- Make sure all props are stored and nothing is left out
- Lock up concession areas
- Lock up portable bathrooms and bathrooms
- Lock up all gates and ticket office
- Sets up merchandise area prior to the game so it is ready for sales