No Longer Accepting Applications
- Create and post engaging content on USA Football’s social media account targeting athletes, flag football clubs and event operators.
- Work with USA Football’s Marketing and Creative departments to create and distribute content through the USA Football’s traditional social media Channel’s (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, etc.)
- Build a database of recreational and competitive flag football teams to meaningfully engage them via USA Football’s various social media platforms.
- Support Sport Development and Competition staff in the development of a club affiliation program and comprehensive ranking system
- Collect and compile best practices and standards of care for operational excellence within the competitive flag football ecosystem
- Experience communicating with prospective athletes/teams directly or indirectly via social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok etc.). Understanding of marketing funnels is preferred.
- Background or passion for digital content, digital marketing, and community management/engagement
- Experience using digital media as part of the athlete/team recruiting process is preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding for football or flag football is preferred
- Detailed-oriented and able to work independently required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Proficient in office software (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) and Google Docs applications. Also, experience with GMTM or Athletes Soul – apps/software is a PLUS