No Longer Accepting Applications
- Provide customer service to all events and programs such as U.S. National Teams, High Performance, Sanctioned Tournaments, etc. This will include athlete, parent, coach and league director communication.
- Communicate with new and prospective athletes and leagues via phone and email to assist with their accounts and event opportunities
- Assist with operational and logistical planning for programs and events including, U.S. National Team Events, Blitz, and other events as assigned
- Assist with on-site execution for various USA Football events and programs as needed
- Manage event elements such as event registration, hotel operations, catering F&B, equipment ordering, asset movement, inventory, organization of storage unit, and event teardown/setup.
- Experience with a sports team, athletic department or event operations is preferred
- Ability to lift/push/pull 50 lbs. on a regular basis and stand/walk for long periods of time
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: specifically Excel and Word
- Prior customer service and/or sales experience
- Organizational skills including the ability to handle a high volume of detail-oriented work
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Self-starter – ability to deliver with little direction. Knows when to ask question