No Longer Accepting Applications
- Complete all aspects of bucks.com, affiliate team websites, and Bucks mobile app; including planning, UX/UI design, content strategy, and publishing.
- Develop fully functional web applications using content management systems (CMS) like WordPress and Contentful.
- Manage and be main point of contact for 3rd party vendor relationships as it relates to digital platforms.
- Work alongside and collaborate with Director of Content to implement bucks.com and Bucks app content strategy.
- Respond to, isolate, and resolve technical issues for all Bucks affiliated websites and Bucks app.
- Responsible for setting website and mobile app annual important metrics and associated ongoing reporting against progress with strategic and insightful recommendations.
- Assist with any website or app driven lead generation, campaign design & development, execution, and reporting.
- Maintain knowledge in upcoming trends, the latest web technologies, and frameworks.
- Collaborate with team members in both technical and non-technical roles.
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once in a fast-paced work environment.
- Provide after-hours and weekend support for systems if/when needed (specifically: primary point of contact for support on bucks.com and Bucks App during Bucks events and non-Bucks Fiserv Forum events).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/related technical field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years working experience as a web developer, front-end engineer or equivalent.
- Having strong UI/UX experience is a plus!
- Experience as a team leader and people manager.
- Skills: Git, SASS, Vue/React, CI/CD workflows, headless development, Rest APIs.
- Familiarity of front-end libraries, and frameworks (React/Vue/Angular, ES6, jQuery).
- Experience using code repositories like GitHub or Bitbucket and deploying code using Git.
- Ability to work with RESTful APIs using JSON data formats.
- Familiarity with CI/CD, testing, and development environments.
- Familiarity with WordPress and headless CMS configurations.
- Knowledge of SEO and ADA standard processes.
- Experience with: Netlify, Contentful is a plus!
- Willingness and ability to work the non-traditional hours of the sports industry.