No Longer Accepting Applications
The Membership Activation Coordinator will assist in delivering outstanding customer service to season ticket holders to increase yearly renewal and account maximization.
- Uphold an outstanding level of customer service to internal and external clients.
- Manage and implement our custom Membership Benefits Platform for our Full Season members allowing them to select benefits that are important to them.
- Help manage our Member Ticket Swap program allowing Full Season Members to exchange into and out of games using credit.
- Plan and complete several events throughout the season ranging from postgame meet & greets to large scale All-Team events with our members.
- Involvement in game day activities including, but not limited to, visits to seats, complaint resolution and managing client appreciation events.
- Create and pull daily & weekly reports to help with analytical data and tracking
- Making useful and insightful recommendations for new products and improvements.
- Always represent the organization in a positive and professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prior sales experience.
- Familiarity with event ticketing system a plus!
- Excellent relationship building and people skills, with the ability to interact effectively with internal and external clients at all levels within the organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- A dedication to service excellence and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to prioritize and meet required deadlines.
- Assertive, confident, persistent and results oriented.
- Great teammate with excellent interpersonal skills.
- While looking to succeed personally, you are be able and interested in supporting a team environment and adhering to the Ticket Sales & Service department’s objectives, goals, and mandates.
- Ability and willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.