- Improve customer service skill
- Introduction to ticket sales
- Gain experience in planning promotional nights, special events
- Understand overall operation, workings of professional sports organization
- Help coordinate grassroots marketing & community relations push
- Prepare student for full-time employment opportunities in sports
This is a full time internship in the community relations department of the Charleston RiverDogs. You will be responsible for assisting with existing community initiatives as well as creating / developing new initiatives. Will assist the Community Relations Manager with all responsibilities including dentations, player/mascot appearances, fundraisers, and all other responsibilities as assigned. Assist with the preparation for gametime and will operate the Guest Services booth for all RiverDogs home games.