The Pro Football Hall of Fame Summer Internship Program provides a meaningful and educational, hands-on experience in a variety of disciplines. Interns will have the opportunity to gain real world experience throughout the summer leading up to the annual Enshrinement Weekend.
In addition to departmental work, all interns are required to attend weekly OTAs – organized team activities – which includes engagement with the Hall’s Management Team and other industry experts, networking, professional skill development and team building activities.
- Work closely with the Research, Archives, Museum, Communications and Digital Media Teams to produce content for the Hall of Fame’s website and social media platforms.
- Assist in the gathering of information needed to archive and fill research requests from the many and varied users of the Hall of Fame’s Ralph Wilson Jr. Pro Football Research and Preservation Center.
- Help process, organize, and inventory collections inside the Hall of Fame’s Ralph Wilson Jr. Pro Football Research and Preservation Center.
- Work with the Communications Team in preparation for and during the annual Enshrinement Weekend with duties related to assisting the media with coverage of the Enshrinement and Hall of Fame Game.
- Various research, writing and proofreading assignments for print and online.
- In addition to the above duties, the intern can be expected to assist with other special projects as needed.