- Be proactive and friendly in greeting and assisting our guests with various inquiries at all points of contact
- Exhibit a friendly, guest service-oriented attitude and professional appearance at all times.
- Assist guests with locating seats and escorting guests to their seat, if necessary, in a professional manner.
- Assisting with access control, ensuring all guests are in their proper locations when seated.
- Assume ownership in resolving guest challenges around the stadium (e.g. mask enforcement, fighting, prohibited items, bag rules, and duplicate ticket issues).
- Maintain a working knowledge of stadium operations and ticket office policies and procedures to effectively assist with general questions.
- Be knowledgeable of various points of interest available for the enjoyment and entertainment of our guests.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with guests and other employees.
- This description defines the type of work being performed by a person assigned to this position. It is not a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required by the Miami Marlins and loanDepot park.
- Availability to work a minimum of 80% of ALL loanDepot park events, which includes all Miami Marlins home games, Monster Jam, concerts, and more. This may include weeknights, weekends, and holidays.
- Hospitality industry experience a plus.
- Customer service experience (entry level or supervisory) preferred but not required.
- Must have a positive attitude and ability to deliver world-class service with a smile and outstanding communication skills
- Requires attention to detail and the ability to adapt to changing and difficult situations.
- Must have the ability to anticipate needs, assess situations and act accordingly.
- Fluent in English, Spanish beneficial.