Serves as liaison of the Miami Marlins and loanDepot park’s guests to ensure that Five Star Service is provided as it relates to, but not limited to, ticketing, housekeeping, guest flow, general park operations, and guest overall experience.
- Be proactive and friendly in greeting and assisting our guests with various inquiries at all points of contact
- Exhibit a friendly, guest service-oriented attitude and professional appearance at all times.
- Assist guests with locating seats and escorting guests to their seat, if necessary, in a professional manner.
- Assisting with access control, ensuring all guests are in their proper locations when seated.
- Assume ownership in resolving guest challenges around the stadium (e.g. mask enforcement, fighting, prohibited items, bag rules, and duplicate ticket issues).
- Maintain a working knowledge of stadium operations and ticket office policies and procedures to effectively assist with general questions.
- Be knowledgeable of various points of interest available for the enjoyment and entertainment of our guests.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with guests and other employees.
- This description defines the type of work being performed by a person assigned to this position. It is not a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required by the Miami Marlins and loanDepot park.