The Miami Marlins Ambassador will be responsible for providing first class customer service to our fans, while providing fans valuable instruction and information to assist them in adopting the BallPark App as their resource for all Marlins content during their experience. Miami Marlins Ambassadors also serve as 50/50 Raffle attendees, to promote raffle ticket sales for the Marlins Foundation.
- Be proactive and friendly in greeting and assisting our guests with various inquiries at all points of contact
- Exhibit a friendly, guest service-oriented attitude and professional appearance at all times.
- Assisting with access control, ensuring all guests are in their proper locations when seated.
- Assume ownership in resolving guest challenges around the stadium (e.g. mask enforcement, fighting, prohibited items, bag rules, and duplicate ticket issues).
- Maintain a working knowledge of stadium operations and ticket office policies and procedures to effectively assist with general questions.
- Be knowledgeable of various points of interest available for the enjoyment and entertainment of our guests.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with guests and other employees.
- This description defines the type of work being performed by a person assigned to this position. It is not a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required by the Miami Marlins and loanDepot park.