No Longer Accepting Applications
The Ticket Operations Event Staff position is responsible for selling tickets, distributing will-call and servicing our guests at all Marlins home games and Marlins Park events with the highest degree of courtesy, professionalism, and enthusiasm.
- Selling tickets at the Ticket Office windows
- Distributing will- call tickets
- Servicing all guests with the highest degree of courtesy, professionalism, and enthusiasm.
- Serve as greeters to customers outside the Ticket Office windows.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented, organized and ability to multi task.
- Required to work extended hours, weekends and holidays according to baseball/events schedule.
- Cash handling experience
- Must be able to stay in one stationary position for long periods of time.