You’ll work closely with the sponsorship and entertainment teams and other internal departments to assist with promotion, event and entertainment elements. This includes but is not limited to assisting with the execution of all marketing elements, tracking the progress of promotions and events, organizing and collecting elements for post-season recaps, developing new ideas for on-field games, scheduling game day guests and serving as a Hot Tot representative at all sponsor promotions, events, Hot Tot games and Funatix events
As the Sponsorship Activation and Entertainment intern, you will also be actively involved on game-day as part of the on-field entertainment team.
Start Date: May 8, 2023
End Date: August 18, 2023 (dependent on post season play)
Academic Qualifications: Applicants should be studying a subject in a relevant field. This may include but is not limited to Sport Management, Marketing, Mass Communication, Hospitality, Musical Theater, Theater Arts, Acting or Dance.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist with planning, executing and tracking sponsor promotions and events and provide updates frequently to the Sponsorship Experience Director
- Update Asana platform throughout the season with sponsorship promotion and event elements for partner recaps
- Assist with the organization and execution of game night activities at each home game, as well as special game night promotions throughout the season
- Assist with researching, creating and implementing on-field games, skits, music and theme night elements and provide updates frequently to the Entertainment Director
- Attend weekly entertainment meetings and provide new ideas each meeting, as set forth by the Entertainment Director
- Responsible for the oversight of contestant sign-ups and waiver system
- Responsible for scheduling game day guests including but not limited to: playball kids, National Anthem singers, first pitches, etc.
- Assist with game day timelines for mascots, umpires, players and on-field entertainment team
- Update and maintain master calendar with entertainment updates throughout the season
- Assist with all sponsorship activation elements including but not limited to: updating sponsor signage, distributing sponsor items, inserting handouts into programs prior to every home game, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining all entertainment materials including but not limited to: washing costumes, mascot care