No Longer Accepting Applications
- Responsible for selling full menu of ticket products including season ticket packages, group tickets and hospitality options across multiple verticals (Jacksonville Jaguars, Daily’s Place, TaxSlayer Gator Bowl, and other ancillary events).
- Generating prospects through cold calling, networking, and face-to-face appointments.
- Manage assigned season ticket account to ensure renewal and provide exceptional customer service.
- Anticipate, respond to, and resolve all complaints, requests, and inquiries from defined account base and general fan base; handle difficult fans and situations in a calm and professional manner, ensuring that each fan interaction results in increased loyalty to the team.
- Maintain computerized records of all touch points with clients and prospects in CRM system and Archtics ticketing system.
- Work assigned sales, promotional and team events during games and outside normal business hours.
- Assist with the day-to-day operations of the Ticket Sales department.
- 4-year degree from an accredited college or university
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and drive to excel
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge and passion for sales
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work non-standard hours, including some nights and weekends
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills at all organizational levels