No Longer Accepting Applications
- Perform general baseball field maintenance, including but not limited to: preparing, maintaining, and repairing all field bullpens, batting cage areas, mound and plate repair, field painting, warning track and infield skin maintenance, batting practice set-up and tear down, tarp pulling, etc.
- Perform turf grass management including but not limited to: mowing, edging, sodding, aerating, topdressing, etc. At times may be asked to assist with fertilizer and pest control applications.
- Perform general landscape and facility cleaning maintenance in areas located around the stadium and practice facilities.
- Various other duties as required.
- Attend and contribute to department and company staff meetings
- Display personal responsibility to complete tasks and duties in a timely manner and with confidentiality
- Display people skills to work well with others by responding appropriately to supervisors, co-workers, and stadium guests/patrons
- Possess the ability to coordinate your own work tasks efficiently, accurately, and professionally
- Possess the ability to work as part of a team
- Display the ability to communicate in a clear, timely, professional, and organized manner
- Must be amiable, considerate, and patient and have a good self-image, conveying a positive message to co-workers and stadium guests/patrons
- Possess the ability to analyze and solve problems skillfully, logically, and timely.