No Longer Accepting Applications
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Shoot community events, marketing materials and games as needed throughout the year.
- Organize and disperse photos from spring training, games, and community events for ease of access to members of the Club.
- Assist with the tagging and uploading of Twins archives.
- Convert scanned slides, film, and photographs into digital format.
- Assist with daily game day needs, including shooting corporate signage, pregame on-field ceremonies, first pitches, national anthems, flag raisers, and batting practice buddies.
- College student or recent college graduate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in PhotoMechanic and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to work extended hours, weekends, holidays, and/or all home games as needed.
- Experience and/or coursework in photography is preferred.