No Longer Accepting Applications
- Assist with the organization of all internal and external photography
- Be available to photograph all Rays events (baseball and non-baseball) to include; spring training, community events, corporate partnerships functions and other outside events as determined by organization.
- Assist team photographer in maintaining and overseeing digital photo archiving system. Work with the Creative Director to ensure photo archiving system is primary resource for all special events and marketing photo assets.
- Assist team photographer in providing shot lists and photo direction for key publications and campaigns.
- Provide overflow support to creative services department (may include shooting video in limited situations).
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or intensive certificate program in photography
- At least one year of professional photography experience, specializing in sports and entertainment
- Experience with photo shoots from concept to completion
- Professional photography skills, specializing in sports and entertainment (including portfolio)
- Fluency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Bridge
- Strong personal and communication skills
- Flexible schedule , including nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stay incredibly organized for digital asset management
- Strong drive to self-motivate
- Understanding of creative process and willingness to collaborate with Creative Services team members
- Ownership of professional photography equipment, including camera, lenses, lighting a plus