No Longer Accepting Applications
- Serve as videoboard director for Carolina Hurricanes and NC State Men’s Basketball games.
- Assist with videoboard and LED display inventory management for all Carolina Hurricanes games and other PNC Arena events, including NC State Men’s Basketball.
- Work closely with PNC Arena clients to ensure the fulfillment of their shows.
- Work in conjunction with the Creative Services team for creation of in-game content for Entertainment, Corporate Partners, Marketing, Carolina Hurricanes Foundation, and other departments.
Responsible for event load-in as it pertains to all show elements related to the control room systems for all Carolina Hurricanes games and other PNC Arena events, including NC State Men’s Basketball.
- Responsible for learning every facet of equipment in the GFM control room.
- Program and create new elements within Ross Xpression.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Aligns with organization values: proactive, efficient, respectful, accountable, solutions-based, willing to learn, a strong communicator and willing to learn.
- Minimum of one year of experience working hands on in a control room or similar environment.
- Experience in sports is preferred, but not required.
- Must have a passion for doing quality work and excellent organizational skills with a high attention to detail in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including but not limited to nights, weekends and holidays.
- Identify, evaluate, and implement industry trends.
- Must be able to think creatively in a team environment in the conception of in-game elements.
- Able to adapt and be flexible with changing requests, edits, revisions, etc.
- Able to take direction and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Ross Video (Xpression, Tessera, switcher) and Evertz (Dreamcatcher) systems preferred.
- General knowledge and understanding of sports a plus.
- Must pass a criminal background check