- Secure new major funding for the organization from corporate and fee-for-service sales. Key activities include lead generation, pipeline development, relationship management, and developing opportunities.
- Develop, manage and track customer journey and conversion strategies, including driving growth through a combination of creative strategy, campaign optimization and online growth tactics.
- Partner closely with creative and communications team members to develop and implement marketing strategies to support revenue and partnership opportunities.
- Work closely to align revenue strategies with the Director of Marketing & Growth and the CEO.
- Build and strengthen relationships with strategic partners including government, National Sport Organizations and Provincial/Territorial partners.
- Serve as an ambassador for the organization at events and conferences, nurturing a network of relevant relationships.
- Provide recommendations to organizations looking for deeper engagement with Canadian Women & Sport with a focus on generating greater shared value.
- Initiate direct engagement with system stakeholders to offer defined program support and consulting that advances gender equity.
- Work with partners to develop measurement and evaluation strategies for gender equity activities.
- Facilitate connections between existing women and sport networks, organizations, and work across the country.
- Advise on shared messaging among system actors for women and girls.
- Gather insights from partners and stakeholders to inform planning and decisions for provincial and national activities in collaboration with the programs team.
Other duties as assigned.
- Able to build and implement high performing revenue generation strategies that increase conversions.
- Strong affinity for sales, with proven ability to independently originate and close multi-year deals with corporate partners.
- Experience applying an intersectional gender equity lens, including specific understanding of anti-oppression and accessibility principles and their applications.
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills, with an ability to get points/ideas across in a succinct and professional manner.
- Demonstrated ability to independently design and deliver high quality, results-focused initiatives that meet organizational and funder expectations.
- Ability to connect national and regional priorities.
- Skilled at stakeholder engagement, participatory approaches, and relationship management.
- Self-motivated, highly organized, and comfortable managing multiple work streams at once with high attention to detail.
- Experience working or volunteering in the Canadian sport and physical activity system is an asset.
- Proven experience working with and optimizing the use of CRMs (Salesforce specifically a bonus) to develop and manage pipelines, reporting, and relationship management.
- Experience working with other digital tools such as Microsoft Teams and SharePoint, Zoom, and Submittable or equivalents.
- Bilingualism (French-English) is a strong asset.